Are you missing one or more missing teeth? Then a dental bridge may be the best option for your smile. A dental bridge literally bridges the gap between a missing tooth and remaining natural teeth. While there are many types of dental bridges available, depending on what teeth are missing, a traditional dental bridge is made from dental crowns and a false tooth called a pontic. The dental crowns are placed on the teeth adjacent to the missing tooth, while the pontic acts as an effective replacement. Once ensured for quality, Dr. Sylvan Stern cements the bridge into place.
We may suggest a dental bridge in Southfield, Michigan to:
- Restore the natural beauty of your smile
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Maintain full facial shape and volume
- Improve your ability to speak and chew properly
- Distribute bite pressure to alleviate undue stress
- Stop natural teeth from shifting out of place
Dental bridges are a great option for replacing one or more missing teeth, especially when you are missing several teeth all in a row. For more information on the types of dental bridges we offer and to determine if they are a good option for you, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our knowledgeable dentist today.