Invisalign® clear orthodontic aligners are designed with comfort and flexibility in mind. With Invisalign, a simple process of “snapping” the aligners in place is all that is needed to insert and remove them at your command. With traditional metal braces, food restrictions could easily hinder your life and make eating certain foods nearly impossible to enjoy. With Invisalign, you can easily remove your aligners to eat.
Clear your path to a straight smile with Invisalign. Here are some of the benefits they can offer:
– Invisalign aligners are detachable, making cleaning easier and ensuring no food restrictions are necessary.
– Thanks to the thermoplastic materials used in the construction of Invisalign, the most notable feature of the aligners is that they are clear and nearly invisible.
– Invisalign can straighten teeth to correct bad bites and other misalignment issues including spacing discrepancies between the teeth.
– Straight teeth are much easier to clean than misaligned teeth, giving you the chance for much better oral hygiene with less risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Invisalign clear orthodontic aligners are 100% customizable, and every pair is constructed using each patient’s dental impression to ensure the best treatment possible.
If you would like to come into our orthodontist office at Sylvan S. Stern, DDS to see if Invisalign may be right for you, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Sylvan Stern at 248-559-0995. Our office is can be found in Southfield, Michigan. The pathway to optimum oral health and a beautiful set of straight teeth can be yours with Invisalign.